Rapid Notification Services
When you need to reach every parent and staff member in minutes, is your emergency communications system up to the challenge?
Security Voice’s Rapid Notification Service reaches everyone, every time, everywhere, in very little time.
Security Voice eliminates awkward manual phone trees and expensive, slow in-school dialers. Your school needs to be safe, secure, robust and have a fast automated system that dials every parent in minutes. Unlimited calls for one low cost allows you to reach everyone, any time. Contact the entire District, a single building, a grade, a class, a committee, a team, a club or a department from any phone or Internet PC.
- Lock-downs – Contact every parent at home, work or cell instantly to provide factual information and protect students. Are you able to communicate critical information, restore calmness and instill confidence in your ability to handle critical situations effectively?
- Absentees – Contact parents instantly to confirm absences without using valuable staff time.
- Weather – Weather related cancellations, delays or early dismissals require fast notification to every family and staff member. Weather is unpredictable, but your ability to reach parents, drivers and staff isn’t when you rely on Security Voice.
- Parental Communications – Keeping in touch is harder yet more critical than ever before.
- Data Based Decision Making – Polling options allow administrators to survey constituents to provide feedback to assist with policy decisions
When Messages Matter
- Unlimited Messaging: Plans include unlimited calls, texts, push notifications, and emails for one annual price; no-per call or long-distance changes.
- Flexibility: Send messages in multiple formats according to the urgency of the situation and the preference of the contact. Choose text message, push notification, phone call, social media feed, or mobile app.
- Smartphone Apps: Receive free smartphone apps for sending or receiving messages.
- Targeting Messages to the Right Contacts: Create contact subgroups for customizing your message audience – from one contact to thousands. Prevents irrelevant messages going to your entire contact list. You can create an unlimited number of subgroups (not true for all competitors).
- Text-to-Speech: Do you prefer not to send a message using your own voice? Our text-to-speech feature converts typed text to an audio file and delivers a natural-sounding voice message (multiple voices to choose from).
- Real-time Reporting: See continuous status updates as soon as your message is sent: Know who was successfully reached, responses to polling questions, and erroneous phone numbers.
- Audio Library: Pre-record messages that can be saved for use any time. These are great for standard messages and reoccurring events.
- Caller ID: Select the caller ID you want displayed to your contact when you message is delivered.
- Real-time Polling: Record a message requesting a keypad response from contacts in order to get instant feedback. Use it for short surveys as well. Response are immediately available in real-time reports.
- Call Scheduling: Schedule a message delivery either online or by phone and have yours message delivered at a later date or time.
- Quota Calling: Sends calls until a predetermined number of contacts respond via their keypads. For example, if you need five substitute teachers, the calls continue until five contacts respond (via the keypad) that they can work. Eliminates excessive calls once the quota is met.
- Sequence Dialing: Delivers calls in a predefined sequence (allows the notification process to comply with a school’s protocol or policy).
- Multilingual: Text and email messages can be translated into more than 50 different languages